Terms and Conditions
Thank you for hiring Flex Dumpster to provide your dumpster service!
By your use of this dumpster, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- No hazardous materials (e.g., lead-acid batteries, propane cylinders, spray paint, gasoline, oils, antifreeze, etc.) allowed in this dumpster.
- No liquid paint allowed.
- Service fee: $445 for 20 yard dumpster; $325 for 12 yard dumpster
- Tire surcharge: $25 each if loaded on top of the dumpster and you let us know.
- TV/Monitor surcharge: $25 each if loaded on top of the dumpster and you let us know.
- Refrigerator surcharge: $25 each if loaded on top of the dumpster and you let us know.
- If Hazardous materials or paints are put in the dumpster, or if surcharge items are not loaded on top so they can be removed prior to dumping, the New York State landfills will assess hefty fines which will be passed on to you.
- 3 tons of debris for 20 yard dumpster (6,000 lbs); 1.5 tons of debris for 12 yard dumpster (3,000 lbs) are included in the price.
- Overweight surcharge = $0.06/pound after the weight limit.
- Clean fill limit (e.g., concrete, rubble, rock, soil, brick, tile, asphalt, roofing shingles, etc.): 1/3 Full (approximately 3 tons).
- If overfull, with clean fill or trash, excess materials will be left behind.
- Dumpster use period is 7 days from drop off. $20 surcharge per extra day.
- Your credit card will be charged for the full price of the dumpster plus applicable sales tax on scheduling the appointment. If there are additional surcharges, your credit card will be charged and dump receipt/pictures will be emailed to you.